Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 50 - October 3, 2009

Secrets Revealed!


Well, it has been 14 days since I began the Shapely Secrets workout (see Day 36) and the new me is here to reveal all. Actually, it’s the same old me but with a few inches lost. Half an inch here, a quarter of an inch there. I don’t think I’ve actually lost weight but just toned up some trouble spots. The muscle fatigue I felt the day after trying the exercises was the motivation I needed to continue for 2 weeks.

When I began this workout 14 days ago, I had big ideas on how I’d reveal my results and review this product but quite frankly, it’s too gorgeous outside today for me to be inside writing a review so I’ll just say a few more things before I head outside for the afternoon. Take some time each day to tighten your abs, arms, legs, and butt. Clench and hold for as long as you can and then repeat. You can easily do this sitting at your desk at work, while you stand over the stove cooking dinner, or while you read blogs at the end of the day. No videos necessary! Just clench and feel the burn. That’s all for today. I’m off to the pool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment