Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 105 - November 27, 2009

Beautiful Outdoor Arrangements

I feel so very blessed to have married into such a talented family. My husband, well you all know about him. He is so creative and artistic and everyday, I am in awe of the work he does. My mother-in-law is an extremely talented florist. You can see her work in my wedding bouquet pictured in the header of my blog. She, along with Greg's cousin, Jennifer, designed and decorated our entire wedding and it was spectacular. I may be slightly biased, but it was the most gorgeous wedding I've ever been too, all thanks to them. (Remind me to share some photos of their work sometime or take a look at Jen's website: http://www.vintagedesigncompany.com/eecore/index.php?)

Today, I'd like to think that a tinsy bit of their talent rubbed off on me. This morning, my mother-in-law was both kind and patient enough to teach me and my sister-in-law how to make beautiful seasonal arrangements. She stood back and let us place every single branch ourselves. "It's the only way you'll learn," she said. And learn, I did! The only thing it's missing is a gorgeous pomegranate on the left which we'll pick up this afternoon. What do you think?

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks beautiful!

Post a Comment