Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 81 & 82 - November 3 & 4, 2009

Home at last!

We arrived home late last night. Okay, I admit, it wasn't so late but to two weary travelers it sure felt like it. Yes, I am using that as my excuse for not posting. I have considered putting this blog on hiatus for the next few months while we are back in Canada so that I can focus on the most important thing in my life...family. But, tonight, while enjoying a delicious family meal, I mentioned the idea of putting my blogging on hold and two "NO's" were flung across the table at me. So, it looks like I'll be posting as often as I can, although, I must warn you that the majority of the pictures and stories in the next two months will likely include my yummy nephews! I just can't get enough of those sweet cheeks!

2 comments:

djpaetkau said...

I, too, would love for the blog to keep going. Especially being away from home, having (almost) daily updates and pictures would be great!

Stephanie said...

Keep posting! Even though I'll probably see you most days I'd miss your posts and pictures!

Post a Comment