Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 91 - November 13, 2009

Let me be the first to admit how lame this blog has been lately. Since we arrived home, there has been family to see, friends to catch up with, nephews to snuggle, and renovations to be done, leaving very little quiet time for blogging. I am not complaining. I love being home and being busy for the first time in about 10 months is wonderful. I love visiting with loved ones and enjoying family meals, oh and don’t even get me started on how much I love home renovation projects! So, you will need to forgive me for my lack of interesting and amusing posts. Bear with me in the next few months. I am sure there will be plenty of excitement to come when we move back to Cali and begin a Disney adventure!

For today, enjoy a delicious and oh-so-simple recipe for Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies. All you need is 4 simple ingredients that the majority of you will already have on hand.


Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies

1 pkg. Devil’s Food Cake Mix

1/2 cup vegetable oil (The dough is quite greasy so you could probably cut that down to 1/4 - 1/3 of a cup.)

2 eggs

1 cup chocolate chips


Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment