Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 140 - January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


A new year has begun which means it's time for us to reevaluate the way in which we lived our lives in 2009 and set goals for the coming year. I did a quick Google search to find out the most popular New Year's resolutions of 2010 and here are the top 10 from http://www.43things.com/resolutions/most_popular.

1. Lose weight - Well, according to Wii, my Wii age is only 21 so I think I'll take this year off!
2. Be happy - I spent a wonderful holiday season with all of my family. I couldn't be happier!
3. Fall in love - So in love with my nephews and I know I'll just fall in love with little Jacob (nephew #3) when he arrives later this month!
4. Get a job - Does winning online giveaways count? Guess I could work on getting a job that pays more than freebies, but first I'd have to convince the American government to hire me. That could be tricky.
5. Travel - Heck, I'm driving across the US in the next 2 weeks.
6. Quit smoking - Never tried it, never will!
7. Get married - Been there, done that.
8. Love - As it is said in Love Actually, "If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling that love actually is all around."
9. Find love - I don't have to look far to find someone I love. I have been blessed to be surrounded by love all my life.
10. Lose my virginity - I'm married, people. Enough said!

Looking back on the past year, it is clear to me that I have been blessed. The Lord's been good to me and I sure don't take that for granted. I am thankful for another year of life filled with incredible experiences and a whole lot of love. Looking forward to the new adventures that await me in 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment