Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 150 - January 11, 2010

I was born to be an aunt. You see, I will do anything for my nephews. Just yesterday, Micah came to me wanting to play Scrabble. Now let me explain something here. I despise Scrabble!! My husband has asked countless times in the past 2 months if I will join him in a game of Scrabble and before he can even get the words out of his mouth, I have firmly refused. But, yesterday afternoon, when Micah approached me carrying the large Scrabble board and asked, "An-day play game?" I answered, "Sure, babe" without hesitation.


So what does that say about me as a wife? I've got a long car ride back to California with my husband to figure that one out.

1 comments:

This Photographer's Life said...

HA HA HA... That's so funny! My heart always melts for babies, and I can't wait to have nieces and nephews! Good luck on your drive. Great picture.

Post a Comment