Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 164 - January 25, 2010

Say “Hello” to Mickey Mouse for me!

As I think about Greg’s first day at Disney Animation Studios, I imagine him walking into a magical world of Zippa dee doo dah’s and Hakuna Matata’s. I see brightly coloured walls lined with classic hand-drawn Disney sketches. I imagine people sitting at their desks humming “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid. And when Greg walks by, I imagine everyone leaping from their chairs to sing “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast (complete with dancing, of course). What a wonderful place it must be! I am eagerly awaiting the moment when my husband will walk through the door, tell me to jump onto a magic carpet (or maybe just the couch) and tell me about “A Whole New World” he experienced at Disney!

0 comments:

Post a Comment