Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 190 - February 20, 2010

I just love a trip to Target! Who doesn't love the dollar spot and even better, the clearance section? You never know what you might find. Today, I hit up the seasonal clearance aisle in search of reduced Valentine's swag and found an adorable set of cookie cutters for 75% off!! At less than $0.25 a piece, they were a steal! I stood in the aisle dreaming of the day I would roll out cookie dough for my children and let them cut out little hearts and x's and o's. My husband thinks I'm crazy for buying cookie cutters for our unborn children, but I know he'll be thanking me when the same set of cookie cutters is $10-$20 before Valentine's day next year!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Um can we take that to mean that there will be children born by next year when you would be buying them for $20?? Here's hoping! I want a little niece or nephew!

Andrea said...

If it were only up to me, you'd get your wish! We'll see where life takes us after September.

Post a Comment