Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 192 - February 22, 2010

Lately, my husband and I have become a little more than obsesses with LOST! I know, we're jumping on the bandwagon a few years late, but boy, are we glad we finally took the leap. Like every other fan out there, we are addicted to the non-stop drama, suspenseful twists, and thrilling cliffhangers. We started Season 1 on Friday night and watched all 24 episodes this weekend. By the time we went to bed last night, we were already 4 episodes into Season 2. We'll be caught up before you know it. I better get my butt off this couch and into the real world before my husband returns from work and we spend another evening planted in front of the TV.

3 comments:

David said...

I'm right there with you... I'd never seen it until last week because iTunes had the pilot episode available for free, but I'm hooked now too. I've got the first season ripped from the DVDs now, so it's just a matter of time before I'm able to get through them (and all the others)!

Andrea said...

Sweet! We'll have to discuss soon!

This Photographer's Life said...

WE JUST GOT OBSESSED TOO! We are right in the middle of season three, and cant even stand it.... we watch every night!

Post a Comment