Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 224 - March 26, 2010

It's been one of those days. A to-do list I thought would take 20 minutes lead to a 2-hour wild goose chase around a really seedy part of town. My fairly stress-free life quickly became increasingly frustrating, utterly confusing, and completely stressful! And when I'm feeling that way, I need a phone call home and a trip to Target to get me out of my funk. Guess what I found to cheer me up? Delicious and crispy lightly battered and seasoned sweet potato fries on for half price (yipee!) and an adorable little grow-your-own-basil kit from the Target dollar spot! How cute is this to kick off spring?


My mouth is watering thinking about the homemade pesto and spaghetti sauces I will make with my fresh basil. Oh how I've longed for my own herb garden. Just ask my husband, he's been listening to me talk about my plans for an herb garden for the last year. I'm just hoping my Oma's gardening skills have been passed down to me. Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment