Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 273 - May 14, 2010

I love a good photoshoot! As long as I’m behind the lens, that is. Anytime I can get my hands on a squishy baby to photograph, I’m in!

I love shooting engagement photos too. A newly engaged couple’s love is contagious and I can’t help but get swept away in it.

No matter where I go, I am always on the look out for that next great location for a photo shoot.

I go ga-ga over alleyways with old brick walls, metal fire escapes, and graffiti.

I love wide-open fields with tall grasses blowing in the wind.

I’m a sucker for older cars in vibrant colours.

I just about died the first time I saw this car. For months, I waited for the perfect subject to photograph in front of it. I was beyond thrilled a few weeks ago when my nephew agreed to sit on the road for me (something he is never allowed to do). I just love the vintage feel and couldn’t be happier with how these photos turned out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment