Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 294 - June 4, 2010

I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to wake up this morning and see that my blog had reached 100 followers! It has put a permanent smile on my face knowing that there are people out there who care enough to read my words. It can feel lonely sometimes living over 2,000 miles from your family and close friends. Getting to know other bloggers has been such a blessing and it’s nice to feel connected to friends around the web.

Although, I must admit that there are definitely perks to only knowing a handful of people in L.A. You can leave the house in sweatpants, a sports bra, and no makeup on and know with 99.9% certainty you will not encounter a single person you know. There’s no chance of running into an ex-boyfriend or high school rival and wishing you had put on your red high heels, Victoria’s Secret push-up bra, and supermodel makeup. That said, the chances of me running into a favourite celebrity while out shopping are exponentially greater when I haven’t showered and have thrown on yesterday's clothes. Isn’t that just the way things work?

1 comments:

This Photographer's Life (Architecture+ Interior Design) said...

I am so happy for you reaching 100 followers! I looked at your giveaway and saw you got 188 comments! AMAZING!!

Post a Comment