Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 301 - June 11, 2010

Time to let you all in on another amazing perk that come with being married to a man who works for Disney Animation Studios. Each and every week, the studio offers screenings of newly released feature films, most of which are still in theatres, to employees and their families. Tonight, we are fortunate enough to be attending an advanced screening of Toy Story 3. This movie has been much anticipated in the animated world, but for me, the anticipation I feel is a result of the fact that the trailer for Tangled (the movie Greg’s been working on for months) will be shown before Toy Story 3 in theatres everywhere. Since the movie doesn’t actually hit theatres until next week, I’m going to give you a little preview of your own. Ok, I’ll admit it. This video is available to the general public, but please just roll with it and pretend with me that you are about to see a trailer that is exclusively for my faithful followers. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Joanna @ Mommy Sense said...

Oh my goodness! This looks adorable. Maybe this could be Harrison's first movie?

Andrea said...

I'd love to take my oldest nephew to see it, but I'll need to check with Greg to make sure there aren't any really scary parts for little ones. It's going to look amazing in 3D! Can't wait!

Joanna @ Mommy Sense said...

It will be 3D?! Oh, we'll be going with or without Harrison. Harold & I LOVE 3D movies.

Post a Comment