Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 304 - June 14, 2010


Dear sweet songbirds outside of my window,

Could you please keep it down in the morning? You see, a girl needs her beauty sleep. Singing your songs at 5am is far too early a wake up call for this girl. Your voices are sweeter than the sound of the repairman hammering outside my front door, but at least Mr. Repairman has the courtesy to wait until after 9am before he sings. I’m sure your feathers are beautiful and I know that God made you just as he formed me, but I beg you, please save your songs until after I get out of bed. It would be so lovely to sleep without my bright orange earplugs for once. Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,

Sleepy-Eyed Sister

1 comments:

~Sophisticate Style ~ said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous bird, and to think that he is right outside your window. consider yourself lucky,,,, where I live, I wake up to scores of ducks flying overhead in a V-shaped pattern. The noise isnt bad, it's actually comforting, but the presents they drop all over my patio furniture....well, that is a bit unpleasant to clean up. Great blog!

**Yolie
http://SophisticateStyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment