Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 319 - June 29, 2010

As you may have guessed from my lack of blogging lately, I am now back home in Canada. Gone are the days of sitting on the couch in front of the TV waiting for the UPS guy to arrive with anther exciting package. Goodbye hot and dry California sun. Hello hot and humid, sticky and rainy summer days in Canada. But on the plus side, the world around me is lush and green and gorgeous! Gardens are in full bloom and I can’t wait to run barefoot through the freshly cut grass.


So what have I been up to lately? Well, aside from spending a sleepless night on a red eye flight to Buffalo,


I’ve been celebrating love and a new life together,


Catching up with family,


And meeting my sweet nephew, Jacob, for the first time!


Couldn’t you just eat him up? I can’t wait to spend more time with this yummy baby!


1 comments:

"Suzanne" said...

Awww what a great picture of the two of you. He's so serious! lol. I'm so glad that you and Greg finally got to meet him!!!

Post a Comment