Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 346 - July 26, 2010

You see this man?

This man is working 65 hours a week, 2,608 miles away

while I enjoy sweet summer days with family back home.


This man spends 12 hours a day, 6 days a week in an office

while I spend my time hanging around the park.


This man works tirelessly and without complaint to provide for our family

so that one day my dream of stay-at-home motherhood can come true.


This man is my hero.


Thank you for everything that you do. I miss you, babe!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We love you Greg! Thanks for sharing Andrea with us for so long, we are very very thankful.

Shirl Pequegnat said...

This brought tears...(what else would you expect from moi).

Midday Escapades said...

Aw, you have quite a man there! So happy for you that you can be a stay at home mother. It's my pleasure to meet you Andrea. Thanks for linking up with Fancy Meeting You Monday!

Lynn

That Girl's Deals said...

OMG, that is so sweet! I'm so happy I stopped by from the Follow me Tuesdays!

-Dawn

www.thatgirlsdeals.com

Popcorn Served Daily said...

What a guy!

I'm hooked on the photos and am now a follower!

Thanks for stopping by my Popcorn, you just may be the inspiration I need to try to take better shots.

Lisa

Post a Comment