Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 351 - July 31, 2010

I'm feeling a little bit like Uncle Jesse from Full House today. Take a trip back with me to 1993. Uncle Jesse had just inherited an old night club which he decided to re-open and name The Smash Club. In this particular episode, Uncle Jesse had many difficult decisions to make regarding the new look of The Smash Club. One of those decisions being which colour of toilet to choose for the new washrooms. Toilets of all colours lined the Tanner's family room. A pink one, a yellow one, a red one, a black one, and so on. Uncle Jesse spent hours looking at and sitting on the toilets trying to determine the best choice for his club. As I recall, he chose black!

Well, I'm not opening a club, but I am in the market for a new toilet. The toilets in our house are the originals from over 25 years ago. They are looking a little tired and use far too much water with every flush. It's time to replace them with one of those fancy-pants dual flush toilets. So this afternoon, I'll be looking at toilets, sitting on toilets, and flushing toilets in hopes of making the best decision for our home. But unlike Uncle Jesse, I'll be sticking with white!

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ok, who would give a comment on toilets? ME, ME! We remodeled our house about 5 years ago and the Toto toilet was recommended. We have loved it and haven't had a clogged toilet since! That is a miracle in and of itself, and yes, I agree, white is the way to go. We have a cabin and in one bath suite I opted for black - that one is going to have to go!

Post a Comment