Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 353 - August 2, 2010

I have been saying since January that I want to attempt stuffed mushrooms and since my hubby isn't really a fan of mushrooms I thought it best to wait until I was back in Canada to give them a try. I found a super simple recipe for Pesto & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. It really is as simple as it sounds. Only 3 ingredients necessary for the perfect appetizer. I did however make homemade basil pesto which gave them a deliciously fresh taste! I also topped them with some crumbled feta cheese because who doesn't love a little extra cheese? I actually learned yesterday from one of my cousin's that the answer to that question is the lactose-intolerant. Oops! Well, cheese can sure please this girl!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I am a total fan and you can send some my way. What a beautiful photo, it makes my mouth water even more than the thought of those delicious mushrooms. Hope you found someone to share them with!

Stephanie said...

Umm why was I not invited over to sample these? Some sister...

Andrea said...

Hahaha...oops! Sorry Steph. Maybe next time!

ModernMom said...

Oh my gosh these look delish!

Melissa said...

This looks straight out of a recipe book. Great photo!

Fabulous Finds said...

Hi
New blog follower from Tuesday Blog Hop. Your blog is making me hungry!
Cheers,
Tiffany

http://nimblergrove.blogspot.com/2010/08/follow-me-back-tuesdays.html

I am Harriet said...

Stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/this-post-is-dedicated-to-you-ivy-bean/

Post a Comment