Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 363 - August 12, 2010

I'm leaving. My visit back home is up and it's time to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes and the tears that come with them. But it's time to hug my sister while fighting tears and tell my brother to try not to get too lonely without me. Time to go back to loving my sweet nephews from afar and hoping they won't change too much while I'm gone.

But the thing that keeps me strong today is knowing that with every goodbye there is a hello on the other side and I'm so ready to say hello to my husband again! That and knowing Micah has promised to call me "so much, so much, so much!"

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wish you were still here, it's lonely without you. But I'm glad you got home safely and that you're with your fantastic hubby! I love you!

Post a Comment