Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 367 - August 16, 2010

Alright, I'll give it to you straight. I'm an addict. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have a serious addiction to reality TV. I know, I know. It's not truly reality, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. The more ridiculous the show, the more likely I am to watch it. So when I heard that the new ABC reality show, Bachelor Pad, combined my love for Big Brother, Survivor, and The Bachelor/Bachelorette, I was hooked! We're all friends here, so you can admit that you, too, were glued to the TV screen the entire 2-hour premiere last week. Don't get me wrong. I know there is ZERO educational value in this show and that after over a decade of watching reality TV, my remaining brain cells were ready to hang themselves, but how can you tear yourself away from this dysfunctional family?! You got me again ABC. I'll see you tonight for another ridiculously fabulous episode. I'll be the one rocking the sweet asymmetrical top à la Tenley!


5 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

I’m already following your neat blog. I have a new Facebook friends page where I will begin post inspiring messages three times a week. Check it out below!

Ron

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

Blog: http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Steph S. said...

Thanks for stopping by & following! Yep, the Bachelor Pad got me, too! I LOVE it!

Steph S. said...

Oh, and your blog is just totally awesome - love your style!

JoJo said...

I'm a huge reality tv whore too! I'm obsessive with the housewives of anywhere!!

Melinda said...

Just found your blog through FMBT! Congrats on making it through a year! I'm your newest follower!

Post a Comment