Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 368 - August 17, 2010

CSN Stores Review - Coming Soon!

Take a good look at these dishes.


Pretty (old), huh? No, I did not buy them at a vintage store, although they are old enough to find their way on to antique store shelves. Corelle dinnerware is the only things I knew growing up. My mother swears by Corelle's durability and has bought nothing but Corelle dishes for as long as I can remember. Luckily, she has retired these blue flowered beauties for a more modern all white pattern.

Now feast your eyes on this dinnerware.


Corelle has sure come a long way since I was a kid.

CSN Stores carries a wide selection of Corelle dinnerware sets. You are sure to find at least one pattern that would be perfect in your home!

I am so thrilled to be teaming up with CSN Stores once again to bring you another review of one of their fabulous items! Look for my review in the upcoming weeks, but for now, have fun shopping!

2 comments:

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new reader from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing more from your site! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Now that I have a kid I think I need to get me some Corelle :) It's so durable.

Post a Comment