Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 370 - August 19, 2010

It's a big day in our house. After over a year and a half of Greg's American co-workers telling us that we need to get a Netflix account, we finally took the plunge and signed up. I'll admit that I fought it every time Greg brought it up, but now I couldn't be happier with my newest friend. With everything from new releases, classic TV shows, and even workout videos at my finger tips, I know how I'll be spending the 12+ hours while Greg's at work every day.

Oh, and if that isn't enough excitement for one day, check this out!


Thanks to an incredible blog giveaway, we are now the proud owners of a Flip Ultra HD!! Isn't she pretty? There may just be some video blogging in my future. We'll see!

5 comments:

Xenia said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but your photographs are amazing! I got sucked right in reading your posts and checking out which stunning pictures you would feature next!

Have a great weekend! :)

BECKSANDTHECITY said...

Hey Andrea,

I am visiting from Fun Follow Friday and have become a follower. It seems I am joining after your 365 have been completed -- congratulations!

I will be interested to see your new photos and the ones in your archives.

Stop by my blog, "Becks and the City" and become a follower too if you wish:
http://www.becks-carrie.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Beck

Robin said...

Congrats on the Flip! and on being my 200th follower. :)
Thanks for visiting mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com & following. I'm following you now as well & look forward to reading more.
I hope you'll stop by again and join us for more giveaways!
Have a peaceful weekend!
robin
:)cokelush on GFC

Kristie said...

Thanks for the follow, I am following you back! I love Netflix, we finally just got the streaming.

Susieqtpies said...

Love your photos!!! Thanks for stopping in last friday on the friday blog hop!!!

Funny thing about netflix! I finally gave in and signed up a few weeks ago, too! I've been watching LOST all the way through. It has paid off just for watching this series! lol

Have a great day! Oh and we have a FLIP, too! I won it on a blog last year.

Susieqtpies Scraps of Life
http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment