Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 374 - August 23, 2010


I'm missing this sweet boy today, but remembering the day I overheard him singing “Hey Soul Sister” while helping Opa with a renovation project makes me smile. Or how about the time he asked me why I wasn’t wearing a top in front of an elderly couple. (Just to be clear, I was wearing a strapless dress.) But the memory that gets me laughing every time is when I would hear a little thunder down under and ask him if he needed to go to the washroom. He responded every time with “Those are just some of my toots.” Too funny!


Gosh, I love this boy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

And he LOVES you too! Even if he refused to call you today...monkey. But every time he talks about you it's with a huge smile! We miss you!

Self Sagacity said...

Just landed here from FMBT, so many wonderful reads on your blog. I followed you, hope you'll stop by and follow back Self Sagacity.com. Thanks for the support and have a great day.

moncheri said...

You write such heartfelt posts..

Following you via FMBT. Pls follow me abck too when you get the chance @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment