Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 385 - September 3, 2010

Sometimes I wish my life were this carefree.


Sometimes I wish I could just throw my hands up in the air, close my eyes, and let the wind take me wherever it will.

Sometimes I wish I could just swing away my worries.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have such big decisions looming over me.

But the fact is, we have life changing decisions to make. And while I worry about what the next few weeks will hold, I am also thankful that God has provided us with decisions to be made. It all seems so overwhelming right now, but months down the road, we'll have a clearer understanding and know that this time of uncertainty is just a step down the path God has set for us.

8 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

some of my favorite pictures of my son come from him being on the swingset... I love these pics of your little guy... there's something so magical about swinging :)

Saveatunity said...

New friend / follower from fun follow fridays...have a great weekend !!!
:)
http://saveatunities.blogspot.com

Ladii Aponte said...

 Thanks for following me returning the Love❤ and following you Back Be sure to stop By My Blog From time to time! 
www.Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

Your LO is Just soo Cute! And I do wish I was that Care free too I see My LO and hes just got no clue what Worry Is and im like Hmmm wonder what that must be like!

Stephanie said...

What a perfect post after our talk this morning. We're praying for you as you make these big decisions.

Amber said...

Following from the Fun Follow Friday!

Hope you have a great weekend!

www.mysidewaysgravity.com

Kimberley said...

great pictures! so cute!

Meaghan said...

hi! nice blog! new follower. I have 2 blogs -one as a mommy and one as a health and fitness professional. Hope you'll visit. I have a CSN gift certificate giveaway going on at my fitness blog. -no entries yet!

Cori said...

What cute photos! So carefree and happy!!

Post a Comment