Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 395-396 - September 13-14, 2010

Day 395 was a wonderful girls day of sight seeing, shopping, and great food.

Today, I can't believe my little guy is going off to preschool. Was it not just yesterday that I held him in my arms for the very first time? While he's thrilled to be embarking on his exciting new adventure all by himself, I sit thousands of miles away wishing I was there to hold his hand. My little nephew's all grown up.


Have a great first day of school, Micah-man!

2 comments:

Kerin Lee said...

Stopping by from the Tuesday Blog Hops!
Hope to see you hop back by!

Be sure to also join my blog hop today!

Kerin :)
hergoodintentions.blogspot.com

Kerin Lee said...

Forget to say I am also following you! I love photography! Would love it if you followed back :)

Post a Comment