Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 407 - September 25, 2010

I wish I had something exciting or insightful to share with you, but today my mind is on cars. I can't stop thinking about all the decisions we need to make and all the things that need to be done in the next week. I don't think I've shared with you that we're planning another drive across the country all the way from California, USA to Ontario, Canada. We have some things we need to take care of that can only be done in Ontario and require crossing the border once again. We need to decide whether or not to buy a car, sell our current vehicle, register our car in California, switch ownership, renew lisence plates, import a vehicle, find a new insurance provider, and the list goes on. Just when you think you have everything figured out, life throws you a curve ball...or ten. So today, I'm praying for clarity. I'm praying for guidance and I'm praying that we make the best decisions in the coming week.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like an exciting road trip! Good luck!

Andy said...

Thinking of you guys! Exciting times, but stressful. I understand.

Tisha Matthews said...

I have an award for you.. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :-)

Post a Comment