Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 409 - September 27, 2010

I am so thankful that God has given us some clarity. Big decisions have been made and our long to-do list is getting shorter each day. A week from now, we'll be on the road heading home to see the family we love and miss. I can almost feel my sweet nephew's arms around my neck. I have lots of hugs and kisses to catch up on.


Oh, and I'm also so thankful for air conditioning today as the temperature reached a record breaking 113 degrees! I honestly felt like my skin was going to melt off. Either that or I would spontaneously burst into flames. I think I'll stay inside from now on.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Whoa, 113?! That's intense. Hope it cools off and glad to read you've moving forward with your travel plans! Best wishes.

Post a Comment