Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 410 - September 28, 2010

I am usually a lover of anything chocolate. Cupcakes, cookies, brownies, you name it, but last week, a switch flipped in my brain and the thought of anything sweet makes me want to gag. I've developed an obsession with salt. From fries and potato chips to peanuts and pretzels, I just can't get enough. If you must know, I am currently eating Parmesan and Garlic Focaccia Croutons straight out of the bag. It was the only thing I could think of to reach for since I already polished off the remains of a bag of salt and vinegar chips. At least bathing suit season is over. Or is it ever really over when you live in California? Anyway, this new obsession has worked out really well for my hubby who didn't complain once that I left the entire double chocolate cookie crumble cake just for him!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

This post keeps making me wonder if there is a surprise coming...? lol

Andrea said...

Hahaha, ya, this post kind of makes it sound like that, doesn't it? Too funny.

Shirl Pequegnat said...

I am wondering the same!!!!!!!!! I think she danced around with her reply hmmmmm?? lol

Andrea said...

Keep dreaming, ladies. Maybe this speculation would be better directed at your other daughter/sister-in-law. Hahaha.

Post a Comment