Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 451 - November 8, 2010

I have developed a few new obsessions over the weekend and I can't help but share them.

First and foremost, I am obsessed with Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough! For only $1.29, you can make delicious homemade artisan pizza. My hubby and I both agree that this pizza dough far exceeds any restaurant pizza we have ever had. No more preservative-laden store bought frozen pizzas for us. Only fresh ingredients (including my home grown basil) on our pizza.


My second obsession stems from my childhood obsession with the TV show Saved by the Bell. I still find myself watching reruns on TBS several mornings a week. So, one of my new favorite shows is Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby. It combines Mario's adorable dimples and my love of all things baby. It's not the show for everyone, but it's definitely my new guilty pleasure! Love it!


The last thing is less of an obsession and more of a joy. Something that makes me smile just thinking about it. Christmas time! This weekend we baked cinnamon buns, played games, and listened to Christmas music. We also found an incredible deal on Christmas balls at the 99 cent Only Store. We paid just a fraction of what Christmas ornaments normally sell for when they are marked 50% off after Christmas! Our home is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment