Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 454 - November 11, 2010

Let me tell you. When you have a daily blog, it's pretty hard to keep a secret. But somehow I managed (with a few subtle hints here and there) to sit on this amazingly life-changing secret for 3 months now. You probably already know what I'm about to reveal, but for those of you who need to see it in writing, guess what?

We're pregnant!!

My husband and I are beyond thrilled to welcome a sweet bundle of joy into our little family in May 2011!

Thank you for all the sweet comments you've left in the last few days. I have reread them over and over again and they bring tears of joy to my eyes every time. I would really appreciate your prayers over the next 6 months as I go through moments of sheer joy and face some fears as well.

Are you ready for the baby bump?


I need to follow this picture up with the fact that I had just eaten a very big breakfast, was wearing the clingiest sun dress I could find, and was pushing my belly out as much as I could. I just looked down now and I'm wondering, "Excuse me belly, where did you go?" The belly is a whole lot smaller in person, but let's just pretend that this picture is totally accurate. Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

JoJo said...

Wow congrats! That is so exciting and you look beautiful with that petite bump. Absolutely glowing!

Jen said...

Congrats! You look so cute!

Crystal said...

I'm a new follower from fun follow friday!

Congrats on your pregnancy =)

Mel said...

Stopping by from Fun Follow Friday! Im now following you! Congratulations on the pregnancy. You look beautiful. Have a great weekend!

-Mel
http://adventuresofmelandthekids.blogspot.com/

Renee Ann said...

Congrats! I found your blog because of Stacie's Fun Follow Friday and became a GFC follower because I love Psalm 90:14 with the picture you posted! Blessings!

Turning the Clock Back said...

when you hit 9 months you will want that belly back again :) Following along from the Friday Folow. Would love it if you could come follow me back! I am in the midst of my Green Holiday Giving event and have TONS of ecofriendly giveaways going on. Have a great weekend!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

aumie said...

Congratulations! Thanks so much for stopping by, I am your newest follower!

DP said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting!
Follow Friday -- just followed you with GFC. Hope you follow back.
http://pregnancybaby411.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment