Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 467 - November 24, 2010

Not So Wordless Wednesday...

Today is another big day in our house! My hubby's latest film, Disney's Tangled, hits theaters today! As with all Disney classics, it's a film both young and old will enjoy.


I am beyond proud of my husband and can't wait to see the joy on little faces this evening as they experience the magic of this beautiful story and fall in love with the characters. I also can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it. Please let me know if you go and see it this holiday season and let me know what you think. I have a funny feeling you're going to love it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dying to hear what you thought about it after seeing it in 3D last night, we're still undecided about whether we'll take Micah but I really want to if you think it might be okay!

David said...

I was happy to see a big picture covering the full header of the front page of The Record this morning, with a VERY positive review inside. I can't wait to be done with my assignments so I can go see it!

Post a Comment