Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 472 - November 29, 2010

Oie! Another frustrating and confusing appointment at the doctor's office. All I wanted was to hear the baby's heartbeat and be referred for an ultrasound. Is that really too much for a pregnant woman to ask? Telling me you don't deal with those kind of pregnancy issues is just plain ridiculous!

Today once again confirmed we made the right decision choosing midwives for our prenatal care and to help bring our baby into the world. Although, I'm starting to think we'll be having the remainder of our children back home in Canada. (sigh) I miss you Canadian Health Care System.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Boooo, that's brutal! I've been looking for you online, hoping for an update but I guess you're out. Hopefully we can talk tomorrow!

Elly said...

I don't envy you, being down there!

Post a Comment