Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 476 - December 3, 2010

You've heard me talk about Disney's Tangled many times before and I'm here to tell you I'm not done yet!


Yesterday, we attended a special signing of the newly released book The Art of Tangled. The book is filled with the stunning concept art behind Disney's latest fairy tale.


The beauty and emotion captured throughout the images in this book are absolutely breathtaking.


I was in awe the entire day as I stood surrounded by the film's directors, art director, concept artists, and many others. These are by far the most talented people I know (my hubby included). I keep hoping our sweet little one will inherit Daddy's artistic ability.

2 comments:

David said...

So glad I finally got a chance to see it today, it was fantastic! I was so impressed by the quality of the animation, the detail that got put into the artwork, not to mention the story (I'll admit, I got a bit teary-eyed as they went into the overhead shot of all the lanterns being lit in the streets). I can't wait to see it again, but with the personal Greg Culp commentary!

assainova said...

hi! could you please post more pics from the book?

Post a Comment