Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 479 - December 6, 2010

My hubby and I headed out yesterday afternoon to take some photos to capture my growing 4 month baby belly. As he showed me the pictures on the little camera screen, I looked up at him and said for the first time, "Oh my goodness! I actually look pregnant!"


While I've noticed some changes in my belly, I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans, t-shirts, and dresses, so I didn't think I had grown that much in the last month. Seeing the changes from last month's pictures reminds me that while I continue on with daily life, God continues to grow this little miracle inside of me. I feel so blessed that God has trusted me to carry this little life.


17 weeks

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What fun photos- and you are a great looking momma to be!

MadeInCanarias said...

Great pictures!
I'm your newest follower from FMBT!
http://tite-roy-gatra2.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment