Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 480 - December 7, 2010

Listen to the names of these recipes.

Grilled Chicken with Warm Mango Salsa

Pork and Snap Pea Stir-Fry with Orange-Peanut Sauce

Zucchini and Eggplant Vegetable Lasagna

Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt

Now take a little look at these pictures.





Is your mouth watering insanely like mine is?

It came as no surprise to me that after looking through a new cookbook I recently received, my husband declared Faux-Fried Onion Rings with Smoky Mayonnaise, Buffalo and Blue Chicken Tenders, Crispy Mozzarella Sticks Fra Diavolo, and Flash-Fried Finger Lickin' Chicken to be among his favourite must-try recipes. This coming from the man who, up until University, thought all fish was battered. Though we eat it very rarely, the man loves battered and fried food.

Well, my hubby us now in luck. Want to know the best part about all of the recipes I listed above? They are all under 350 calories thanks to Rocco Dispirito's new cookbook, Now Eat This!


Although it may sound like it, I promise you I didn't get paid to write this post. I won this book in a recent giveaway and yes, I'm just that excited about it! I can't wait to dive into this cookbook and start making healthier versions of our favourite foods! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

CP said...

I am your newest follower and would love a follow back!
http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/retaillounge
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Retail-Therapy-Lounge/169846749716780

Post a Comment