Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 489 - December 16, 2010

** I wrote this post over two weeks ago and completely forgot to post it until now. Further proof of what you're about to read.

I have recently come to fully understand the terms "pregnancy brain" and "pregnancy amnesia." I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have opened a new Google window in my internet browser and the second the page loads, I have absolutely no clue what I was going to search. Or how many times I have walked into the kitchen or the bedroom and completely forgotten why I got off of the couch in the first place or even if I'm in the right room. Sadly, I've even forgotten the third example I was going to give you of my recently discovered memory losses. I'm not even kidding. I have no clue what I was about to write. Bare with me and the posts that will follow in the next 6 months.

1 comments:

Elly said...

I hear ya! I made a major error at school this week, I was apparently supposed to have a sing-along at the end of the evening holiday concert last night, but I don't recall ever being told that decision. My principal was quite upset with me for forgetting!! But I simply don't remember--it's like a black wall in front of that memory. Hopefully I don't make any big mistakes like that one!!

Post a Comment