Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 505 - January 1, 2011

So where have I been the last few days? Sick in bed. I've been feeling absolutely miserable and can't remember a time when a nasty bug has affected me this terribly. It's been about 2 years since I've been sick, (there is something in this warm California air that has kept me healthy the last few years) so I guess it was time for a big one. With new aches and sharp pains developing daily along with sinus pressure and a burning throat, I'm out for the count. My hubby hasn't been feeling well either, but thankfully his bug is a few days ahead of mine, so he's on the mend. The way he has taken care of me the last few days has given me a glimpse into how he will be as a father. He is so patient and nurturing and caring and sweet and I fall even more in love with him when I imagine him holding our baby girl in his arms. We have a lot to be thankful for and so much to look forward to this new year.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment