Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 507 - January 3, 2011

I'm 21 weeks today, which of course means that last week marked the half way point in my pregnancy. Can you believe it? Itty Bitty will be in our arms before we know it. Guess it's time we get serious about that crib we've been talking about buying. I had big plans to take my 20 week photos in front of Cinderella's castle at Disney World, but somehow the day got away from us and it was nightfall before we knew it.


I also had big plans to take my 5 month photos on Sunday, but sickness and rain kept us curled up on the couch all day instead. Speaking of being sick, I'm finally over the worst of it and my energy is coming back. Most of the aches and pains have subsided and I'll take this stuffed up nose and cough any day over what I experienced last week.

And how's Itty Bitty doing? She's great! I'm feeling her moving a lot more these days. I know the full-fledged kicks are coming, but for now her little movements are just so sweet and gentle and absolutely precious! She has really grown in the last few weeks (or at least my belly has). She's the length of a carrot now, you know. There is no hiding my baby bump any more (as you'll see when I finally take some pictures), but I'm happy to still be in my pre-pregnancy clothes! Hooray for low-rise jeans! I'm assuming I'll need to invest in some maternity pants by 6 months, but for now I'm thrilled to still have plenty of options in my current wardrobe. I think that's it for updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea!

Wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog (at least from the first post about your pregnancy) and I really enjoy it! It's great to hear about someone's first pregnancy experience and how exciting everything is. I need to be reminded of how lucky I am to be pregnant again. Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant, or I worry about what it'll be like to have 2 close together, whether I should wean, etc. I enjoy being able to share in your joy and remember the blessing that is inside of me. Keep up the great posts!
Love Karen B.

Andrea said...

Awww! That is very sweet, Karen. I'm so glad you're enjoying following me along this amazing journey. I'm excited that our little ones will be so close in age and have so many other little cousins to play with at family gatherings!

Post a Comment