Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 508 - January 4, 2011

We have another appointment with our wonderful midwives tonight and I'm excited about what will hopefully be there waiting for us. After making several calls, both yesterday and today, the results of our ultrasound should have been faxed to the midwives' office this afternoon. The ultrasound technician took dozens of screen pictures and I'm really hoping they are included in the results. The midwife we're seeing tonight is so sweet and I'm sure she'll give us any pictures of our little girl that she received. I'm trying not to get my hopes up since many things don't seem to go the way I expect, but it's hard not to get excited about the possibility of seeing my daughter again and bringing her first pictures home tonight. If I get the ultrasound pictures, you're sure to see them on here very soon!

1 comments:

Elly said...

I hope you get them too! Can't wait to see her!

Post a Comment