Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 517 - January 13, 2011

After stressing for days about the best way to go about obtaining my ultrasound photos, I finally took my sister's advice to just tell them the truth and made the call. All it took was to simply tell the technician how much it would mean to me to have a copy of the photos and she immediately agreed to put them on a CD for me and told me I could pick them up the next day. I was in complete shock! After the troubles we've encountered with medical staff this pregnancy, I made the call expecting to have to fight for my right to the pictures. Bless the heart of the sweet woman who answer the phone and answered my prayers!

Meet our little itty bitty!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

HOORAY!!! I am SO glad that you called (and I can also relate to stressing for days about something and then when it turns out to be so simple trying to remind myself not to stress again the next time...never happens!). Itty Bitty is so sweet (and looks completely different from her cousins who looked almost identical in their ultrasounds pics), I can't wait to see more!

Andrea said...

I don't think this is a true profile picture. I kept asking the technician for that adorable profile shot and she never went for it. I think itty bitty may actually be looking at the camera here, but I don't know for sure.

Elly said...

I love it, Andrea! I'm so happy your pursued this further--we need to always remember that God works everything for the good of those who love Him, He had this all in control!! :D

Tania-Dreams2011 said...

So glad you got your ultrasound pic. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower of yours now too! Hope you don't mind me browsing around :)

Holly said...

Hi there! LOVE your blog! I am a new follower from the blog hop!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I would say that's her face is up towards the "camera" but that she's looking down towards her chest. Sweet regardless!

shah wharton said...

Congrates to your family! Hi – I’m following from worsdinsync.blogspot.com. Have a good weekend – Shah. X

Guwini said...

It still amazes me looking at a baby picture from ultrasound.

Happy friday. Following your blog from Fun Follow Friday.

~Gwen
http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

She's already posing for the camera -she's looking right at you, maybe giving you her best angle!

Andrea

BeeCute said...

That's such a sweet pic! I luv ultrasounds.
Congrats!
Im a new follower from the blog hop and would luv the follow back.
http://www.beecute1.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Awww! She looks perfect. So amazing and I'm so glad you got her first photo... the first of MANY I am sure!!

Post a Comment