Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 526 - January 22, 2011

"Excuse me, are you pregnant?"

I heard those words for the first time Thursday night while my hubby and I were out treating ourselves to a delicious Krispy Kreme doughnut. I was thrilled that someone had finally noticed and had the courage to ask. She asked how far along I was and gasped when I told her I was five and a half months pregnant. "You're tiny. It must be your first," she said. That was exactly what I needed to hear after feeling huge all day long. I know I have a whole lot more belly to gain, but I can't help but look in the mirror sometimes and think, "Wow, I've really grown this week. If I feel huge now, how will I ever handle my belly at 9 months?" All I've ever prayed for is that our little itty bitty would grow healthy and strong, so I guess I should embrace every new inch knowing that our baby is that much closer to being in our arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment