Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 528 - January 24, 2011

I'm 24 weeks today!! Time sure is flying. Baby girl's growing like crazy. She's about a foot long now or the length of an ear of corn. She's quite active throughout the day, but lets me sleep at night. Here's a question for all you Moms out there. How do you know when the baby is hiccuping? I keep reading about women who say they love to feel their baby hiccup. Is it the lighter fluttering I'm feeling compared to the stronger kicks? How would you describe your baby's hiccups in the womb?

Itty bitty received her first flowers this weekend. Greg surprised us with a beautiful orchid (my favourite flower). I wish baby girl could see how gorgeous it is. I have a feeling this is just the first of many flowers our little girl will receive in the coming years.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

About once a day in the last trimester Jacob would hiccup and it was so strong I had always thought it was kicking. It would last for 10-15 minutes and would be like this -- *hiccup* 1..2..3 *hiccup*. It was so distracting for me to concentrate on anything else, lol.

Post a Comment