Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 542 - February 7, 2011

I know I've been absent the last few days, but for good reasons. Saturday was spent picnicking on the beach with good friends of ours. And Sunday was a day of rest and football. Hubby and I are dedicating our weekends in the coming months to spending quality time together before our little itty bitty is born.

Speaking of itty, she's not so bitty any more. I asked Greg to take a quick picture of me and my girl while we relaxed by the pool pre-Super Bowl. I can't believe that there is a 14 inch long babe, weighing about a pound and two-thirds in my belly. I'm 26 weeks already! Aside from the daily rib pain, I'm loving pregnancy and hoping the third trimester doesn't come with too many new aches and pains.

12 comments:

Matt said...

What a beautiful picture! Glad your pregnancy is going really well so far! Hope it continues that way!

Holly said...

You look GREAT!

Jen said...

Um, could your belly be any cuter!?

SocialStudiesSoubrette said...

Adorable! Enjoy your second trimester. It is the best :D

Casondra said...

so beautiful!

kenziekylanmom said...

Hi, found you on Follow Me Back Tuesday! I'm a new follower. Pop over and say hi if you get the chance
http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com

Ok, that is such a cute preggo pic! You are adorable!

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I am a new follower! Happy Tuesday! I'd love a follow back if you get time! Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

My Fitness World said...

OMG you look awesome. When I was 26 weeks(all 4 times) I was as big as a house. I'm your newest follower.

Ourfamilyworld said...

Look fantastic.. New GFC follower through tuesday hop.

You can visit us at : www.ourfamilyworld.com/blog
Thanks
Olfa.T

Holly said...

Hey...I left you a blog award on my blog..check it out!

Kittie Howard said...

Hi, I'm dropping in from FMBT and am your newest follower. You have such a happy blog it's contagious. Hope your pregnancy continues to go well.

I'm at: http://www.kittiehoward.blogspot.com

Dye Family said...

What a beautiful picture! I'm following from FMBT:)

Courtney
wethreedyes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment