Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 553 - February 18, 2011


I'm finally getting around to posting my 6 month photos. This past month has definitely been the most noticeable in terms of physical changes. I'm looking and feeling quite pregnant. There is no hiding this belly any more and every time I step out of the door, I get at least one "Congratulations!" or "Look at the little bambino!" as our neighbour likes to say.


My t-shirts are slowly getting shorter and while I can still button my pre-pregnancy jeans, it was definitely time to invest in a new bra. I took several bras into the dressing room with me yesterday and had to go back to the rack twice before finding my new best fit. I never thought I'd see a cup size this big without implants (which, despite living in the land of plastic surgery, I have absolutely no desire to get, by the way). Probably too much information for any men reading. Sorry.


Anyway, I'm at the point now where I can't really remember what it was like not to be pregnant. This belly has just become a part of me and without pictures to remind me, I couldn't imagine my leaner pre-pregnancy shape. Although, I had an odd moment the other day, when I put on a cute sundress that I hadn't tried on since becoming pregnant. When I went to the mirror to see how it fit, my belly actually surprised me. I had never seen this dress on with a belly before and I guess that deep down somewhere in my mind, I thought my tummy would just disappear and I would look the way I did last summer. No such luck.


Hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing long weekend!

2 comments:

Post a Comment