Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 563 - February 28, 2011

I'm 29 weeks today and feeling overwhelmingly blessed by the generosity of family and friends this past weekend at 2 baby showers for itty. I am so thankful to have married into such a warm and loving family and I know itty has so many people who love her and are praying for her already.


My wonderful sister-in-law made some adorable sugar cookies and absolutely gorgeous cupcakes for the shower yesterday. And yes, they tasted just as delicious as they look!


I can't wait for itty to meet her Daddy's extremely talented family and hopefully some of that talent will rub off on our little one!

2 comments:

Amber @ Lucky Lees to Be ♥ said...

So Cute! Looks like it was an awesome shower! Congrats...

I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. View my post for all the rules!

http://luckylees2b.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-award-for-me.html

Moon said...

A shower is cute as is, but those cupcakes and cookies really make it even cuter :)

Post a Comment