Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 581 - March 18, 2011

As you could probably tell by the photos I've posted recently, we took my 7 month pregnancy pictures this past weekend. I know I say this every month, but I just don't know where the time is going.


According to my weekly baby updates and a chatty librarian, Itty is heading into a growth spurt. I was at the library the other day picking up my hypnobirthing book. The ladies behind the counter ooo'd and ahh'd over my baby and we chatted for a while. One of the ladies asked how far along I was and commented on how cute my belly was for 7 months, while the other lady said, "You're about to get a whole lot bigger." She proceeded to tell me about how she had only gained about 20 pounds by her 7th month, but in the last two months of pregnancy, she put on an additional 20 pounds. Gee, that's just what I wanted to hear. But don't worry, she reassured me, all the weight came off.


These days, my baby girl wakes up every single morning with the hiccups. Very cute! She's definitely still a very active little one and I often find myself asking her, "Itty, do you ever sleep?" I do find that she calms down in the afternoon so I'm thinking her morning aerobics must tire her out.


It has been very sweet this week to see the bond between Itty and her Daddy. Like I said, she's a lot quieter in the afternoon, but as soon as Greg gets home from work and starts talking, Itty begins kicking like crazy. I love how much she knows and loves her Daddy already!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Great pictures!!

Kittie Howard said...

Thanks for sharing some super pics! The one by the fountain wants a frame! You're glowing with health and happiness!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous Andrea!!!

Miranda said...

Those are super cute pictures.

Following you from FMBT. Stop by my blog sometime. http://chaoticseven.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

You pregnancy photos are amazing!!

Follwing from FMBT!

Post a Comment