Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 584 - March 21, 2011

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and getting so excited! Starting childbirth preparation classes last week, visiting our midwives every 2 weeks now, and setting up the crib this weekend are all exciting signs that Itty's arrival is just around the corner.


After much research, we are so thrilled with our new DaVinci crib. It feels solid and sturdy and was very easy to assemble. We can't wait to lay our little one down to sleep in it!

(Thank you, Grandma! Love, Itty)

Thank you so much for the gorgeous crib, Mom, or I suppose it's Grandma now. Itty's losing space in my belly every day and made it very clear while we were setting up the crib that she's ready to stretch out in her new bed. Now, we wait for the crib bedding to arrive. More pictures to come as we gradually complete Itty's space!

7 comments:

Holly said...

It's very pretty!

Miranda said...

YAY! I'm 34 weeks pregnant so we are so close. I know I'm getting so excited to meet my newest little girl.

Jessica said...

How exciting! The crib looks great. :) I'm a new follower from Follow me Back Tuesdays.

Tiffany said...

How exciting! Now following from the bloghop! Look forward to reading more! Would appreciate a follow back at http://www.ttowntiffany.blogspot.com Thanks!

Amber said...

I love the DaVinci cribs! New follower from FMBT. Great blog! Please feel free to follow me back :)http://wellnesswithdiabetes.blogspot.com/

Hello Tiffany said...

I love the color of the crib!

I'm your newest follower from FMBT!

http://www.hello-tiffany.com

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

what a beautiful crib! I am a new follower from the blog hop
Crystal

Post a Comment