Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 591 - March 28, 2011

I'm 33 weeks pregnant today! Only about 49 days to go! Itty is over 4 pounds now and my baby updates compare her weight to that of a sweet pineapple. I remember the days when she was my little apple baby. (Sigh) They grow up so fast.

Greg and I took Itty shopping this weekend. Carter's had 50% off their entire store and I also had a coupon for 20% off my purchase, so we took advantage of the great sales and bought much of Itty's Spring/Summer wardrobe for next year. The nice thing about living in California is knowing the weather doesn't change all that much, so I'm not too concerned about her outgrowing clothes before they are in season.

I just ❤❤❤ my baby girl!

1 comments:

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Congratulations! I love the comparison to a 'sweet pineapple'! :)

Post a Comment