Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 594 - March 31, 2011


I had a appointment with one of our midwives yesterday. Everything looks wonderful! Itty's head is really far down and she's in the perfect position. Doesn't look like we'll have to worry about a breech baby. That's my girl! We also brought home our birth kit which contains basically everything we'll need for our planned home birth. Just another reminder that Itty's arrival is quickly approaching.

In other news, it is beyond gorgeous in Southern California today! It's over 80 degrees on the coast and the sunshine feels glorious on my skin. Itty and I are spending the day outside. There is no better place to practice my hypnobirthing breathing and relaxation techniques than on a comfortable lounge chair beside the pool. Ahhhh...life is good!

1 comments:

Post a Comment