Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 597 - April 4, 2011


I'm 34 weeks today and super pregnant as you can see in this picture I snapped in our hotel mirror this weekend. The belly just keeps growing out, but I really can't complain because the weight is all in front and hasn't hit my arms, thighs, face or hips which I expected it would by now. It's nice to be able to look in the mirror and still see me, but with an ever expanding belly.

Itty is about 4 3/4 pounds now and almost 18 inches long. She's definitely running out of room. Greg and I could spend hours watching Itty move around in my belly. It's so fascinating to watch a big bump appear and move slowly across my middle. I really need to capture it on video sometime soon.


We had a fabulous weekend away, but I'll wait and share more on that once I get through the 400+ photos.

1 comments:

Post a Comment